Monday, August 17, 2009

Out of nowhere!

This morning I woke up feeling great. When the select few who know about my little peanut would ask how I was feeling, the answer was always, "I wouldn't even know I was pregnant." Well, as of 5 pm today that all changed.

One second I was feeling peachy keen, the next I was beyond nauseous. In fact, I ended up telling a friend/co-worker the news because I was not able to train the client I was working with. Luckily, she jumped into action and took over for me.

Now I am not kidding you when I say it changed in one second. Along with the nausea, my boobs suddenly started hurting. When I say hurt, I mean they went from being completely normal to more sensitive than they have ever been in my life.

When I left work, I drove over a few speed bumps. As the front wheels climbed the bump, I had no idea about what was in store. When the wheels made their way over the bump to the other side, my boobs bounced along with the movement. It hurt so bad that for a second I thought they fell off.

I take this all as great news. I want to feel the symptoms of pregnancy. I feel like the next 6 weeks are an odd waiting game. With each new symptom, I get closer to the prize...

No comments:

Post a Comment